MySchoolOfDriving.com directly engages with the individuals driving instructors, who are self-employed and act in their capacity as franchisees of MySchoolOfDriving.com under the terms of an agreement between MySchoolOfDriving.com and the instructor. The contract for driving tuition is solely between you and your instructor.
It is your responsibility to provide your instructor with proof that you have a valid license to drive before the beginning of your first driving lesson. If you fail to provide this proof, your instructor is entitled to refuse to conduct the driving lesson and you may still be charged for this driving lesson.
In order to start your driving lesson, you must have certain proof listed below:
• Hold a driving license that could be provisional, full, or an appropriate foreign license that is valid for the UK.
• Be 17 years of age (or 16 or over if disabled)
How to pay for your lesson
It Is hereby agreed that the contract for tuition is made solely between the instructor, as a principle, and you as the pupil. You can pay for your lesson directly to your instructor without involving MySchoolOfDriving.com. Your instructor will confirm which payment method is suitable or accepted by them. On the successful completion of the payment, you must obtain the receipt from your instructor. MySchoolOfDriving.com does not accept any responsibilities for any payment made to your instructor directly by you. When making bookings, supplying any information or documentation to you, and processing any payments the MySchoolOfDriving.com may act as an agent to the instructor. Accordingly, you acknowledge that the MySchoolOfDriving.com can have no liability to the pupil in respect of any matter which is subject to the contract between the instructor and yourself.
If you decide you no longer wish you take any lessons with us anymore you are entitled to a full refund of your remaining lessons with certain terms without an extra charge stated below. For security reasons, refunds will be made back in the same method as of the original payment method. Payment made through bank or cash will be made back in the same order. In case you ask for a different method of payment your instructor has the full right to verify the identity of the person who has requested the refund and seek validity of any alternative card or bank account details. You can only pay for the driving lessons by the methods told you by MySchoolOfDriving.com or by your instructor personally to you. We do not accept any liabilities by any other method. Money paid for the bulk lessons or prepaid lessons by you must be applied to driving lessons within a 6-month time period. These block bookings must be used within 6 months of purchase. All the lessons canceled within this period of time must be rescheduled individually with your driving instructor for another date suitable to you and your instructor within that given amount of period. To request a refund or any advice on this matter please call 0730 971 7515.
How to Redeem Bulk Courses/ Lessons
You and your instructor are responsible for agreeing to the time, location, and duration of your lesson. You must let your instructor know of any matters that may affect your ability to have a driving lesson. It is not guaranteed that our instructors will be able to provide a lesson on your chosen time slot or day. All the bulk courses driving lessons must be booked in with your instructor by you within 6 months. If you failed to do so we are not liable for any inconvenience caused or any refund after this time period. All matters relating to timing, location, and duration of all individual lessons shall be subject to agreement between the instructor and the student. In particular, it is the responsibility of the instructor to decide when you are ready to take your driving test and MySchoolOfDriving.com does not accept any responsibility for this decision.
Canceling your driving lesson
To cancel your lesson, you must notify your driving instructor at least 48 hours before your lesson or re-arrange your lesson directly with your instructor. If the lesson is canceled by your instructor for any unforeseen reason the relevant person or body with getting in touch with you with your given contact information method to reschedule the lesson which is suitable for you and the instructor. You cannot sell or give your remaining lessons to anyone else other than the name that is given to us, in this situation instructor is authorized to cancel the lesson or all future lessons without any refunds.
Loss or Damage Liability
Your instructor or MySchoolOfDriving.com is not liable for any loss or damage caused where:
• There is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by your instructor
• Any loss or damage, or increase in the same result from any breach by you
• Any loss or damage resulted from the matters outside the control of your relevant person.
MySchoolOfDriving.com is liable for any loss or damage you may incur which is a direct result of any breach by our relevant person or MySchoolOfDriving.com.
Nothing in these terms and condition will affect any statuary rights you may have as a consumer.
Terms and Conditions for Covid-19
Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that cause disease in animals and can be transmitted to humans. They can range from the common cold to acute respiratory forms Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new strain of coronavirus that affects your lungs and airways Covid-19 symptoms include:
• New or continuous cough
• High temperature (typically above 38 degrees Celsius is considered s fever)
• Unexplained loss of smell or taste
• Shortness of breath
• Muscle aches
• Sore throat
Students will be asked a number of questions before entering the vehicle. If for any reason the student is showing any signs of COVID-19 the lesson will be terminated either at the start or during the lesson.
Pupil responsibility before each lesson
You will be required to stand two meters away and confirm the following questions about your health:
• Symptoms of Covid-19 – have you had it, been tested for it, and had results of the test?
• Shielding – are you in a household of family members that are in the enhanced risk health categories?
• Any health issues which may impact your ability to drive?
• Do you have a continuous cough?
• Do you have a fever or high temperature?
• You will be required to wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20-seconds before leaving the house and entering the car and you should wash your hands after your lesson
• You can wear gloves, (but these should be put on just before you enter the vehicle and the instructor must see you put them on). However general advice is that good hand hygiene is better than gloves, which provide a false sense of security
• You will be asked to wear a mask. You should supply your own mask, but if you do not have one, your instructor will supply you with one of theirs
• You will need to sanitize your hands again when entering the vehicle (you can use your own or we will supply)
• All items, such as mobile phones and house keys will have to stay on you and not left on the dashboard or put into door pockets.
• Any bags you bring, for the onward journey must go in the boot
• Driving lessons can only be delivered in the driving school car (this may be the same for driving tests).
Personal data that you provide to MySchoolofDriving.com or your individual instructor may be used to:
• Identify you
• Help us to contact you about the services and products provided to you.
• Recover debt, prevent and detect fraud
• To check your identity to prevent money frauds
• Contact you in any way including (email, phone, text, or visit) about products and services offered by us
• We may monitor and record communications with you (including telephone conversations and e-mails) for training purposes and quality assurance.
• We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false information about yourself, we may inform fraud prevention agencies or police.